A cookie is a file that downloads to your computer when you access determined websites. Cookies, among other things, allow a website to store and recover information about the browsing habits of users or their equipment and, depending on the information that they contain and the way in which their equipment is used, may also be used to identify the user.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages for the provision of interactive services, and make our web much more user friendly and easier to browse.
The information attached below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 22.2 of Spanish Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Law (LSSI-CE), 34/2002, of 11th July, STYLE BALNEO SL hereby provide the following information with regard to the cookies that are used on our website:
Likewise, STYLE BALNEO SL hereby informs users that they are free to configure their browser in such a way that it will inform them of the reception of cookies and that they can, should they so wish, prevent cookies from being installed on their hard disks.
Below we attach links to a series of browsers, for which the said configuration can be made:
- Firefox here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
For cases of different versions of these browsers, or other browsers, please consult your provider.